NOFF respects the privacy of our members, and those interested in our operations and services.
- We will only use your personal information to communicate with you, to manage our operations and activities, and provide our services.
- We may make your personal information available as necessary to committee members and other members and helpers organising NOFF activities you are involved in or interested in.
- We will not make your personal information available to anyone else without your specific prior permission.
- We use third party services for our online activities, and make all practical efforts to ensure that these third parties have equivalent privacy policies and protections in place.
- Credit card payments to NOFF are handled by secure third party systems; we do not see or store your credit card details.
NOFF is not subject to the Australian Federal Privacy Act 1988 (our financial turnover is too small to qualify) or the Tasmanian Personal Information Protection Act 2004 (which only applies to Tasmanian government organisations and those organisations it has contractual relationships with). Nevertheless as far as appropriate and possible we observe the principles of the Federal Act.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss any privacy issues, please contact us immediately.